* Cedarbrook Club - GH - In case you missed it, attached is a recent Newsday article on the local Cedarbrook Club being up for sale with large homes to be built!
* GH Beautification Project - The Civics are working with the Town of Oyster Bay on the second phase of the GH beautification project. During late June, once school is out, the town will install pavers and lights where possible (some sidewalks do not permit it) around the Getty gas station and across the street by the automotive car repair shop, up to the Promised Deli, as well as west of the four corners by the Jack Shack restaurant. The enhancements of the sidewalks will stop by the corner of the Promised Deli. We are also working with the town in an attempt to tone down the brightness of the lights recently installed.
* Getty Gas Station - The Civics have talked with the owners of the Getty property who promise to begin enhancements of the property starting late April. While we are skeptical of this delivery, we will continue to monitor the progress and our dialogue until we achieve the clean up of this property.
* Halms Property - The Gold Coast Library continues the negotiations to purchase these 5.3 acres, with a referendum expected for the community to vote on this purchase for later this year.
* Sunoco Property - The Civics continue to wait patiently for the slow progress of this purchase to move forward. We've received reports that an small environmental issue requires resolution before proceeding. We will continue to monitor the progress.
Have a great evening!