Our nominating committee is now accepting nominations for the 2015-2016 SEPTA Executive Board. Please consider volunteering your time to help serve our mission of advocating for children with special learning needs and their families, providing quality educational opportunities, and facilitating communication between families and the special education administration and staff.
Serving on the Executive Board offers you the opportunity to:
- gain an in-depth understanding of how special education services are delivered in our district
- have a direct impact on issues which effect special education
- provide support and education to other families who may benefit from your knowledge and experience
- work closely with a dedicated group of volunteers who help and support one another as well as the community
Our Executive Board positions include:
- Co-President (2)
- Co-Vice President of Events
- Co-Vice President of Membership
- Co-Vice President of Public Relations and Outreach
- Corresponding Secretary
- Recording Secretary
SEPTA Nominating Committee Chair
Thank you for considering volunteering your time and effort for this worthy cause. The general membership will vote on the slate of candidates at the May 20th meeting.
Reminder for our meeting tomorrow night:
Wed April 22, 7:30 pm, HS Library
New Directions in Understanding and Treating Social Competence in Autism Spectrum Disorders
Matthew Lerner, Ph.D.
Lerner Social Competence Lab
NS SEPTA Executive Board